Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Gah! Been a little while since I posted another blog.. :D This has been fun.. Uhm. Well. I got a new boyfriend.. Pally and I didn't work out.. BUT we remain friends.. Anyhow. The New boyfriend is Ever.... And Oh EM Gee! He rules my pants.. Gah! I could pinch his cheeks cause he is so cute. Anyhow. Yeah... Here take a look see..

Yup, that is us. :DD He rocks.. Anyhow.. Let me stop being all googly. Hehe.. So yeah. Man, Been Crazy IRL.. haven't done much of anything.. OOH.. I made new friends... OMG! They are crazy! LIKE ME! I love them to death.. Yeah, I am talking about you... Grape, Rommi, Abbi, Rikki, Kael, J, Syn, Kenji, Ginger, Brock, Felicia, Cruz, Bugsy, Kat.. Fanks guys, You rule my anus. :D

Uhm.. Here are a few pictures to look at of them lovely peoples.. :D



There, Some pictures to see... :D You like? I love... Woo.

Anyhow.. So my studio is open!!! EL BEE Photography.. It is rocking it.. You guys should look in my profile in SL and come see it, A little small place that is nice to take awesome pictures. I made those pictures above.. So you can see too. Things are going nicely. :DDD Yay!

No comments: