Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So today is the 15th of July. :D

Hello. :D Erm. Today is the first day I ever thought about actually writing blogs.. Everyone I know has one, done one, created one, whichever one.. Lol. So, I thought, "Hell, I doubt anyone will read what I have to write, but I will do it too..." And I chose to use Laniberger because it has association with my Second Life avatar.. Lailani Ginsberg.. (She's a hot beast!) And yes, I am addicted to Second Life like (almost) the rest of the world. I have no idea where this bloging idea will lead to or if it will even lead.. But whatever. And I have no idea what I will write here, or anything.. Gah.. This is so odd. Anyhow. I just wanted to get things started here.. In hopes it will be interesting and fun to diddle with. I may begin blogging about hot clothes I have or found in Second Life or awesome people I meet, or cool new places I find or hangout at. The world, Second Life and I may never know. Ah, And in Second Life, I am apart of Nex-Core Modeling.. Also, I am a photographer... Seems these days everyone is.. But, I been on and off for a few years now.. I am sure some to come I will speak of it more.. until then...Weeee! This sounds like fun.. Cheers, To all you readers, Fellow Bloggers, and the future people to come... Adios...
Thanks for reading. :D


Andddd. This down here is my Second Life Avatar.. if you were curious. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Lani,

Saw you on SL Bloggers so I thought I'd check out your blog. I wish you luck - STICK WITH IT! I started mine a month ago and was discouraged at first, thought no one would read it, thought I had nothing to say... But now its getting increasing traffic all the time, Ive been published in the herald and Linked in New World Notes - and more importantly, I'm meeting people and making new friends.

Check out my site - http://nightmorrisey.blogspot.com/

Lets be in touch, maybe we can promote each other's blogs:)

-Night